CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

And we're Back!

So, here is just a sampling of the family pictures that were taken last fall by our amazing friend, Katie. These are what would have been sent out on our Christmas cards if we had gotten to that last year. Since we didn't...here they are. Happy very late Christmas to all of our loved ones! I guess this is just par for the course in this little Tanner family. We had a wonderful Holiday season filled with happy memories and great times with family and friends. For now; however, we will keep those to ourselves and I will start fresh posting our fun in the sun highlights. I love to keep the blog updated during all of our summer adventures and end up busy and running ragged by the fall. I am hoping to be sane enough this year to make it past August and hopefully post our happy Holidays as well. Here's hoping!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it!! Keep them coming!!!

Mandy said...

Those pictures are so great. I can't believe you didn't send those out. Maybe you can just pass them off next year ;)Your kids are getting so big so fast.