CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What a wonderful Mother's Day! I swear that I am the luckiest mom around! Ben was out of town that day, so no sleeping in or breakfast in bed, but my kids were so well behaved. Jake agreed to wear a tie and suitcoat to church (just becuase it was mother's day) and the girls didn't rip the flowers out of their hair (I don't think they knew that it really was a special day).
It was a beautiful, sunny day, and we enjoyed every minute of it!
My favorite moment of the day was while I was getting ready for church, I heard this faint singing. I looked out of my bathroom to see Jake sitting on the floor with the girls reading and singing church songs to them. They were all ready and not getting into any trouble. I spent the rest of the time getting ready with a smile from ear to ear. I have been bragging on my Buddy a lot lately, because he really is the Best Buddy around! My little Sophie is such a little monkey! She lights up the whole room anytime she walks in. If you have ever wondered what I looked like as a child...it couldn't be any closer than this. Someday I will find a picture to show. So anyway, here is a blast from the past and a Happy, Happy Mother's Day to my Mother and all of my mothering roll models out there (there are so many of you...Thank You)!




0 comments: