CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Monkey Business

Summers in Boise are fantastic! We usually spend lots of time at the park and the neighborhood pool. But, every once in a while there is a super hot day and it's nice to have somewhere indoors to take the kids. There is a new place in town called Monkey Business that the kids absolutely loved!

There is a great little toddler area where Sophie could play and not get clobbered by the bigger kids.

Jake climbed about one fourth of the way up this wall, and then climbed right back down. He got that fear of heights from his dad.

This is the bottom of a huge inflatable slide. They came down so fast with smiles on their faces all the way down.
Brin cried the first time I took her down the slide. I convinced her to try it again, and then she was hooked. Three hours later, I had to drag her out of there. Good times were had by all!

4 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

Look how big your little girl is getting!!!!!! what a sweet girl

Cami said...

I love your family photo! What a sweet family! I can't believe Sophie is a big 1 year old! Good luck with your move, I'm sure you are so busy!

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

your family is getting so big. hope everythings going well. we miss you and hope to see you soon!

Emily said...

I didn't know Boo was afraid of heights. Sophie looks so cute. I didn't get to see her last week. Monkey business looks fun. That'll be a fun place to go with the cousins.