CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cousins in Boise!

The week before school started, all of the cousins came up to Boise for a visit. The kids had a blast together, and I loved to see them making memories at Grandma's house. Here are some of the highlights...

Computer time

Swimming with Cami and John





Brinley having to fight for Grandma's attention. Andrew may be bigger, but Brinley is pretty fierce when it comes to her Grandma.


They still love eachother :)



Sophie meets her cousin Rachel for the first time. These two gals are three weeks apart, and can you guess who is older? We think this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.


Sophie finds a soft place to rest her head. That baby looks good on you Uncle Brian!


Palling around on the driveway!


Eliza took a special liking to Baby Sophie. She was very gentle and sweet with her.



Grandma is always good for some Creamies!

And last but certainly not least...pictures in the wheat. This was yet another attempt to get all of the grandkids in a picture together. The outfits were great, and the setting perfect, but the sun was a little too bright and some the kids a little too tired. If anyone out there has any tips on how to get 9 kids ages 0-10 to cooperate for the perfect picture, please let me know.

Here are my favorite candids!

5 comments:

Saine said...

Ben & Moni,

I found your blog (I hope that is okay.) WOW three kids. I am so excited for you. Moni I hope you can keep up with all the kids. I have trouble with just one. If you want you can check out our blog www.matiasyemily.blogspot.com

Love ya Emily

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Hey Moni!
I'm so glad you found me. I've been trying to catch up with ya but to no avail. Your children are sooo adorable. How old is Brinley now? It's so great to hear from you! I'm not the best at updating our blog but I try my best.

Melanie said...

ow fun Monica! I'm glad you found our blog:) Life is so busy - but I am enjoying the blogging thing too:) I'm subscribed to your blog so I'm sure you'll hear from me a lot more often! Love.

Brian or Julie said...

Hey Ben & Moni, The blogging world is a cool place. I found your blog and thought I would say "Hi!" It's Julie (Bastian) Homer if you are wondering who this is. You guys have a very cute family. Ben tell your mom and family "Hi" too.

Emily said...

Holy Smokes, we've got cute kids! Moni, you took awesome photos. Thanks. I'm hoping to get copies in a few weeks. I like how well you captured the personalities of the little ones.