CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Brinley Turns Two!

Our Little Princess turned two on August 22nd!

I have been trying for the last week to come up with the perfect description of Brinley at age two, and all I could come up with is sugar and spice, fire and ice. So, it's a little cheesy, but totally appropriate if you know this little girl. Sweet as sugar, with a fiery temper! She is a little fireball, and always on the go, which can be quite exhausting most days. It is hard to believe that one little girl can be so entertaining and so infuriating all at the same time. She is convinced that "no, no", means move faster and with more determination, and that "let go" means hold on for dear life. Her passions include reading books, taking care of her babies (and Sophie - Yikes!), teasing Jake, and to my great angst...poopie painting. Her language is developing at the speed of light and we are always amused by her ability to tell us exactly what she wants. Oh how I love to hear her giggle!




Best Buddies!


Is this the face of a princess who is loving her birthday cake with ice cream or what?


Pop and Mimi came got Brinley her very own princess trike for her birthday.


"Watch out, Jakey, here I come!"

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! Time flies! Did you make the cake? I love it!

Grant and Katie + Audrie said...

Oh soooo cute!!! I can't believe the girls are turning 2!!! She looks so happy and cute on her very own bike! I love the cake...I'm toying with the princess theme party, but she likes Cars and Toy Story haha. Grant wants it to be a girly party :) We will see!