CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kindergarten Graduation...Again


Here's Jake with his wonderful teachers, Mrs. Gormley and Mrs. Karen. He had a great year, and awesome teachers really do make all the difference.
This is a picture of Jake last year at graduation...notice how short he is compared to his two best buds.
Here he is at the end of this year with his best buds...notice how we have leveled the playing field just a bit, literally and figuratively. I think we made the right decision to hold him back. I think he will love 1st grade. I'm not sure I am ready for him to be gone all day, but I am sure I will manage somehow.

When this one leaves me for kindergarten, I might get a little emotional.

And here are the proud supporters... I am obviously present, just behind the lens :)

Even Jake's cousins came all the way from Alaska to cheer him on.

2 comments:

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

KennaDee (our oldest) starts Kindergarten this year - I think I will be an emotional wreck and here - it's full day Kindergarten. AHHHH!!!!

Mandy said...

Yes, things will be much easier and nicer for Jake now. So hard when the kids are all giants next to them.