CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Great Season

Jake played city league baseball with a couple of his buddies this year. He liked it well enough, but he decided he liked soccer a little better, because he said that he liked to be able to run whenever he wanted. Here are some of the highlights of a great season.















Jake was a great little hitter. He got at least a base hit at every at bat. He was so proud when he would get to first. What he lacked in strength hitting the ball, he certainly made up for in speed. Sometimes he even lapped a few guys running the bases.

Playing in the field. His favorite position was 2nd base, I think.
And, running the bases.

Here is the team, waiting for thier trophies.

This boy loves his trophies!

All three silly boys with their trophies: Jaden, Jake and Grant. So fun to play with friends.

Of coarse, this was my favorite moment of the season. I love to see my kids sharing and looking out for eachother.

Another sweet moment at the fields...

These two are meant to be together. They are courting already :)

Don't they look like the proud parents of a little baseball star?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Too cute Monica. Landon loved T-ball too. It is really funny to watch huh?

Shel said...

Hi. You don't know me...found your blog when I was looking for an (apparently defunct) Tanner family association. I'm a Tanner, from the AZ Tanners, wondering if there still is a Tanner Family Association in Utah. My GrUncle George Tanner wrote some books about the Tanners and they were published by that association. If you could email me and let me know whether or not you know anything about it, I'd appreciate it. My email is shelberry at samsgallery dot com. Thanks! Michelle Bailey