CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Valentine's Day in Texas

My youngest sister, Kristin, got married in Texas over Valentine's Day. We had an action-packed trip, and had a chance to spend some time with my family.


The first thing we did upon arrival in Texas was to go and visit my Popito. He was so happy to see his great-grandkids!

Then we went out to dinner with Pop and Mimi and Haley and Matt..."You guys look good with that baby!"
Playing with Pop at dinner

My cute Mommy with baby SoSo

Picturesque moments from the Rehearsal Dinner

Mommy loves this Girl!

Pop and the SoSo

Brinley and Aunt Vel
Jake got a nerf gun for being in the wedding party. He was pretty stoked about it!

A Valentine's Day Wedding
Getting ready for a wedding on Valentine's Day...Don't they look festive?!

Love this little couple!

Brinley wasn't feeling very well before the wedding started. She made it all the way until the family pictures after the wedding. Then, as we were posing for our family picture with the bride and groom, Brinley threw up all over Ben. At least we got one good one together. Leave it to us to add excitement to an otherwise uneventful occasion! I think Nathan was sick on his honeymoon...as well as Zach and Vel, my dad, and several others who picked up the bug from somewhere.

Zach and Vel posing with a darling little Angel!
Look at that unbelievably handsome ring bearer! He was getting his final instructions from the groom.

Kristin looked gorgeous in her dress. This is about the only good picture I got of her. Jake had a super front row seat to the cake-cutting.

Brinley loved the rose petals that we threw at the couple as they left.

Me and my Buddy on the way home from an awesome night

Valentine's Day for Me and My Man

Ben and I went to a great Brazilian Steakhouse to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Then we stayed at the W Dallas. Very Nice! Thanks to Pop and Mimi, Nanny, and Haley and Matt for taking such great care of our babies so we could have a night away.

Still in love after all these years!

This is Suzanna. She took care of me and my brother, Zach from the time I was born.

Her daughters were pretty much my siblings. Monica and Gaby. That's right... two Monica's in one household :)

Look at all her darling grandkids. It was fun to get everyone together!

Everyone loves my parent's doggy...Milo!
The Dallas Aquarium
We took the kids to the Dallas Aquarium. It was so awesome! The have so many different kinds of animals, and you can get so close.

Mommy and Brinley getting a closer look at the three-toed sloth

Real sharks, a manatee, sting rays, jelly fish, and tons of exotic fish. This place has everything!

Sophie had a great time, too. And isn't she adorable!

Yipes! That was a big crock!

Saying goodbye to Popito for this trip

0 comments: