CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Hooray for fabulous girlfriends! I'm not ashamed, I just turned 31. I'm hoping in this decade of my life that I have learned a few things and will be wiser! These are some of my amazing girlfriends who, once they realized that they would pretty much all be out of town for my actual birthday, hurried and took me out for a fun night before everyone left. It was a bit short notice an too late at night for some, but here are the die hards. We had dessert at the Cheesecake Factory and went to see Letters to Juliet. Thanks for a memorable night. My hubby took me on a fantastic getaway to Seattle... post soon to come.

2 comments:

Brian and Shara's beautiful family said...

Happy Birthday to you Moni!! Wish I could be there to celebrate with ya. You look great!!

Mandy said...

Awe, I feel like I am missing out. I miss you guys so much. Happy Birthday Moni.