CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sophie Makes her Dallas Debut

Last month, I took Sophie down to Texas to meet the rest of the fam. She travelled all over Dallas and was quite a hit!

"I love you too, Great-grandma Trudy"

"Oh Popito, I think we speak the same language"

"O.k. Aunt Haley and Uncle Matt...pets are not nearly as cool as babies...what are we waiting for here. I need some cousins in Texas!"

"Oh Aunt Kristin...I really like Nathan, let me know if you need any help with the wedding...I look great in plum!"

"Uncle Zach and Aunt Vel, you guys are the coolest, but I'm not really into that hair!"

"Wow...Not you too, Nanny"


Just chillen' watching the Cowboys with my Pops!


"Thanks for letting us stay with you in your posh apartment, Nanny"

4 comments:

Candice said...

Monica! She is 110% adorable. And your family looks like a blast! I wanted to be there! I miss you guys! Glad to see you are doing so well. Love ya.

John and Danielle said...

Ha! I found you first! I am putting off folding the laundry!
We will have to get together!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

What cute kiddos! They are definitely Tanners!! I'm an old friend of Ben's in case you're wondering who the heck this is. : ) Also, I think you know my good friend Jenae Waters. What an acorable family you have!

Philip and Melissa said...

Oh she is just the cutest little bundle of squish!